At Escalon Unified, we will serve and connect with all students. The Student Services Department is committed to supporting this connection. Our department provides comprehensive, integrative, and specialized support services within a Multi-Tiered System of Support that promotes health and wellness, connection, school stability, attendance, and achievement.
Programs within this department include:
· MTSS/PBIS (inclusive of SSTs, SDRTs)
· Students in Transition (Homeless)
· Foster Youth
· Health Services
· Section 504
· Special Education
· Child Welfare and Attendance/ SARB
· Mental Health/ Crisis Management
· Title IV
· Tobacco-Use Prevention Education (T.U.P.E)
Please see the Student Service Blast section of our District Newsletter.