Escalon Unified would like to thank our local businesses and facilities that have opened their WIFI for student use. To use the business or facility WIFI, you will need to park outside the business or facility, access their WIFI and enter a password (if needed). The businesses who have currently partnered with us follow below:
Escalon City Hall none needed
Escalon Library none needed
Escalon Christian Reformed Church (ECRC Guest) Cougars1
- AT&T Access Program
Service entails at-home WiFi at 10 Mbps for $10/month (No install, modem fee, or contracts). To be eligible, at least one individual in household must participate in U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP), Cal Fresh, or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program. For more information, visit https://www.att.com/
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households
with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband
subscription at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395.
Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
- Charter will partner with school districts to ensure local communities are aware of these
tools to help students learn remotely.
- For eligible low-income households without school-aged children, Charter continues to
offer Spectrum Internet Assist, a low-cost broadband program delivering speeds of 30Mbps
- Charter will open its Wi-Fi hotspots across our footprint for public use
- Spectrum does not have data caps or hidden fees.