The District’s fiscal year runs from July 1st through June 30th. During each fiscal year there are four reporting periods as directed by the State of California and the San Joaquin County Office Of Education. In addition to the period reports, an outside independent audit is required of the final annual report.
The reporting periods and their associated reports are:
- July-June – Budget
- July-October – 1st Interim Report
- November-January – 2nd Interim Report
- July-June – Unaudited Actuals Report
An outside independent audit is required annually.
The Business Services department is also responsible for the following:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Developer fees
- Budget development
- Health benefits
- School site budget oversight
- Other State and Federal fiscal reports