- Rex Robins reported on behalf of Lily Franks, Escalon High School Board Representative.
- Superintendent Costa handed out written communication to the board from the Good News Club at Van Allen, invitations for each board member to the FFA banquet on May 18, 2018, and a letter from SJCOE regarding the second interim report.
- Superintendent Costa informed the board on upcoming committee meetings to choose the Classified and Certificated Employees of the year.
- Superintendent Costa and CBO, Kristin Tiger will be attending the Governor’s May Revise Workshop on May 22, 2018.
- Administrators from each school site gave a brief update of events taking place at their schools.
- The board approved resolution 17-18-19 authorizing the issuance of General Obligation Bonds in the amount of $25 million, establishing specifications of the election order, and requesting consolidation with other elections occurring on November 6, 2018.
Download the May 1, 2018 Board Meeting Highlights