- Student Board Representative, Hailie Webster reported on events taking place at Escalon High School.
- Trinette Marquis, APR presented submissions for the EUSD logo redesign.
- Superintendent Costa reported on period 6 attendance.
- Superintendent Costa reported the district opened bids for the placement of portable classrooms at Collegeville and the new Gateway site last week.
He met with Bob Brayton and Tim Huff to finalize the lease documents last week for Dent Construction.
AED plan was given to the board that director of student services Beth Shepherd and district nurse Heather Smallwood developed to insure the district is complaint with AB 2009.
Superintendent Costa, Assistant Superintendent Chavez, along with 5 principals will be attending a principal leadership in a PLC conference June 18-20.
- School Administrators reported on events taking place at their sites.
- The board approved the Consent Agenda.
- The board approved the Van Allen Elementary overnight field trip to Asilomar.
- The board approved a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between EUTA and EUSD.
- The board approved the low performing student block grant budget.
- The board approved gift declarations to Farmington Elementary.
- The board approved gift declarations to Collegeville Elementary.
- The board approved the updated Escalon High School 2018-2019 stipend assignments.
- The board approved board policy revisions as presented at the previous board meeting.