- Student Board Representative, Hailie Webster reported on events taking place at Escalon High School.
- Superintendent Costa reported the district will recommend to fill the Mental Health Clinician position, along with the job description and salary schedule.
The district created a flyer to distribute to part-time employees in efforts to find bus drivers and stand-by bus drivers.
A draft PLC pathway was developed for this school year and the following two school years.
Board Vice President, John Largent attended the board member orientation at SJCOE, and brought a handout concerning negotiations provided by the district’s attorney to share with the board.
- Superintendent Costa reviewed the January 2019 financial report.
- The board approved the Consent Agenda.
- The board approved entering into a contract with JHK Construction for the relocatable classroom project at Collegeville Elementary and Gateway Charter Academy.
- The board approved entering into a contract with Christy White and Associates for Independent Auditing Services for June 30, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- The board approved to purchase 5 Head Start portable classrooms from the Stanislaus County Office of Education.
- The board approved the declaration of obsolete technology items as surplus.
- The board reviewed the school calendar for the 2019-2020 school year.
- The board reviewed the proposed board meeting calendar for the 2019-2020 school year.