Calling all students, artists, and inspired community members!
Escalon Unified School District is looking for a new logo and invite you to be a part of the process! The logo should be recognizable and help promote our district brand – what we mean to our Escalon community. The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules and submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
Submissions will be accepted through December 14, 2018. Winners will be announced in via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winners’ email accounts if we have them. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to email@example.com and submitted in their original source file if possible; or
- Delivered by hand to a site or district administrator
Who Can Enter the Contest
Anyone who lives in the community of Escalon or attends Escalon Unified School District or has a child that attends Escalon Unified School District is eligible to participate in the design contest.
- Professional: This logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationery, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote the brand of Escalon Unified and all that we want people to feel about our district schools.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published.
- Scalable: Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Winners will be selected by the Escalon Unified School Board in conjunction with a logo design advisory committee. Contestants agree that Escalon Unified may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to Escalon Unified School District.
Additionally, Escalon Unified School District may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the district. Escalon Unified reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Contest winner will receive $100 Amazon Gift Card (and bragging rights!)