The Facilities Department provides healthy, safe and secure environments that enable students to optimize their learning experience.
Our responsibilities include:
- Managing all district properties
- Planning for the district facilities needs
- Managing construction and development projects
- Maintaining and repairing district properties
- Procuring facilities related services and contractors
- Coordination and oversight of facilities use
- Contracting for public works projects
|Rick John||Director of Maintenance, Operations and Transportation|
|Kurt Enochs||Lead Maintenance|
Contact the Facilities Department at (209) 838-3165.