- The Board, Superintendent Costa along with Rick John, toured facilities before closed session.
- Student Board Representative, Hailie Webster reported on events taking place at Escalon High School.
- Superintendent Costa reported the district will soon receive an offer from Stanislaus to purchase the Head Start portables.
- Superintendent Costa informed the board the first of two professional development days for the 2018-2019 school year is taking place Wednesday, August 22, 2018. Teachers will attend sessions at EHS. District Coaches will proved professional development for instructional assistants in the EUSD Board Room. Trainings for transportation and food service were organized by department supervisors.
- The board approved resolution 18-19-02, authorizing the Waiver of the Community Eligibility Provision Program at Collegeville and Farmington Elementary Schools for the 2018-2019 school year.
- A first reading was presented for proposed board policy revisions. They will be presented at the following board meeting for board adoption.
- Administrative Regulation revisions from CSBA were presented for review.
- The board thanked Rick John for transporting them on the facility tour, and thanked all administrators for their efforts on the upcoming Professional Development day.
August 21, 2018 Board Meeting Highlights